1. His arms around your waist, holding tight.
2. The scent of giddy expectations all over your body.
3. The promises of being by your side, sometimes forever, sometimes for just a moment.
4. The feeling of being whole the morning after.
5. The little pecks all over your being.
6. The smile that never leaves your face.
7. The need to shout from the top of a high rise about how wonderful he is.
8. The discovery of feelings you never thought you would have.
9. The stars in your eyes when you think of him.
10. The comfort in the silence as you lay in each other’s arms.
11. The need to write poems about his crooked smile and his deep, beautiful eyes.
P.S. This one came back after being MIA for 4 days. So.